We’re pleased to announce the walking group is re-starting from Friday 24th July 2020
However, as you will appreciate, there have been a number of changes put in place in order to protect the health and wellbeing of both walk leaders and walkers.
- All walkers MUST re-register by completing a new registration form with up-to-date information that could be used as part of ‘track and trace’.
- Pre-Booking is required in advance by Wednesday of each week, you cannot just turn up. See details below.
- Maximum groups of 6 walkers keeping socially distanced.
- Start time is 12 noon, meeting outside the shopping centre next to the Pelican crossing to the bus station (not from the Lighthouse).
- You can bring sandwiches and a drink to have at the end of the walk at the Gateway into Alkrington Woods, we cannot go back to the Lighthouse at the moment.
- Face coverings are not essential, this is an optional choice.
- You will be asked if you have a temperature or been in contact with anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
- Walks will be just walks for the moment and will not include any public transport.
Contact details for pre-booking:
via email – email@example.com, or via Lighthouse Project reception, or by telephone: 0161 643 1163
Margaret will let you know about the updated situation regarding Ingleton Falls which has been postponed for the moment.
We look forward to seeing you again, and being in the fresh air safely.