The Job Hunting Academy runs every Wednesday and Thursday morning between 10am – 12 noon, which is 4 sessions in 2 weeks.
Our re-vamped and streamlined Job Hunting Academy course is designed to get the best out of you, and to provide you some useful tools and tips that will make your job hunting easier and more successful.
The course includes learning basic computer and internet skills, universal jobmatch, record keeping and online job hunting.
Recent surveys have shown that 75% of employers will not consider applications from people who do not have modern IT and internet skills.
We can help you get those skills.
There are 5-steps to job hunting success, we will help you with:
- A 1-2-1 appointment and CV review or help to prepare a starter CV.
- Developing your strength and skills – so you can be a better you.
- Exploring modern online Job Hunting techniques and how best to look for work
- Understand the application process, cover letters & getting ready for interview.
- How to develop and expand your experience and improve your chances
As an added bonus, for everyone who attends completes the course you will be entitled to a free City & Guilds Entry Level 3 Online Basics Assessment with award Certificate if you pass – something else to put on your CV.
To download a flyer and current course dates click here: job-hunting-academy-timetable-dates-sept-nov-2016
For more information contact Pam on 0161 643 1163, email@example.com or use our online contact form – Activity / Course sign-up or info request