Are you making the most out of the Lighthouse Project?
We run lots of activities and course on a daily and weekly basis to help people improve their lives or circumstances.
Here are some of the regular types of support that we offer (all free of charge)
- computing for beginners,
- how to prepare a CV,
- learn how to communicate using email,
- learn about job hunting online,
- how to get the best out of universal jobmatch,
- interview techniques,
- beginners guide to Word and Excel,
- how to use the internet safely,
- and much much more, including a range of social and leisure activities
For a flyer with more info click: Lighthouse Making the most poster Jan 2015