The Gaddum Centre are holding an open day on Saturday 21st September 2013 for anyone who is interested in being trained to provide bereavement support.
Saturday 21st Sept 10am-2pm
Dean House, Station Road, Rochdale, OL11 1DS
If you would like to attend please contact Jet Haigh who is the course leader (email@example.com).
The benefits of doing the training are:
- You can gain an accredited qualification
- Satisfaction in supporting local families
- An understanding of grief and loss
- Membership of the Gaddum Community
- Possible springboard into social care employment
Click here for a flyer: Gaddum Bereavement training poster Sept 2013