Bereavement Support training
The Gaddum Centre are holding an open day on Saturday 21st September 2013 for anyone who is interested in being trained to provide bereavement support.
Saturday 21st Sept 10am-2pm
Dean House, Station Road, Rochdale, OL11 1DS
If you would like to attend please contact Jet Haigh who is the course leader (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The benefits of doing the training are:
- You can gain an accredited qualification
- Satisfaction in supporting local families
- An understanding of grief and loss
- Membership of the Gaddum Community
- Possible springboard into social care employment
Click here for a flyer: Gaddum Bereavement training poster Sept 2013