Back to Work Essentials – new sessions
Our new updated work club course called BACK to WORK Essentials is now running.
Following the success of our Why Don’t You… employability course Back to work essentials has been designed to offer targeted support to people who are looking for work and need to improve or update their computer and internet skills. The course runs from 10am – 1pm on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday morning for 4 weeks before starting over again.
This is an ideal resource for those struggling to find a job and use the internet.
Topics covered include:
- How to use Universal Jobmatch, including setting up new accounts and registrations.
- How to create a CV and present yourself in the best light
- How to use the internet for job hunting
- Basic computer skills, online safety, searches, email, keyboard and mouse skills, and public services
- How to use online forms and make online applications
and much more.
For more information download the flyer and course timetable
To come on the course just speak to Pam or Carl at the Lighthouse and sign-up, there is no cost and you will really enjoy yourself.